Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eating for Two

So far it seems that pregnancy had treated me with lots of phases. I had a red meat phase. I had a eat like a garbage can phase. Now I'm having a hardly eating phase. This is a bad thing since I'm supposed to be eating so much protein. I have honestly been trying to eat as much as I'm supposed to. It's hard though when the thought of all meat is a turn off. It is also hard when we're trying to save to pay for Andaluz, christmas presents, and a house. Quality grocery shopping tends to take a backseat in this case. And carbs are much cheaper than protein. But I'm still doing the best I can given the many circumstances that are working against me.

I have an appointment to try to hear the baby's heartbeat again next Tuesday. I'm really hoping it happens this time. I'm rather jealous of what seems like many ultrasound pictures on facebook. At least this would be some proof that there is an actual person in there. Hopefully we can find an ultrasound technician later on. We should be able to find out the gender perhaps end of January. It's too bad we don't know now though. My family is dying to buy baby clothes for christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment