Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Squishy is squishing!

It seems the last few days squish has been growing enough that I have started the feel the effects of his/her presence in my innards. I haven't felt any movement or flutters yet but I can feel weird pressure on my insides when I sit down. 
It's gotten to the point at my chiropractor visits too where I end up in quite a bit of pain after adjustments. I'm definitely better off afterward but they've started doing deep tissue laser treatments on my low back to help the muscles heal each time. 
It's interesting to me how some days I'll wake up and not look pregnant at all because my belly has sort of deflated and some days I'll wake up and think I've gotten bigger. I assume this fluctuation will be less dramatic in the next month or two. 

I've spent a small amount of time the last couple of days packing up bits and pieces of our apartment to put into storage. Even though moving is a huge hassle, I do enjoy reorganizing things and having something to look forward to. I just have to be really careful not to lift anything. Especially if the chiropractor finds it so easy to beat me up as it is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment