Saturday, January 22, 2011

Going Natural

Someone on my natural childbirth forum posted this story Supermodel Natural Childbirth and I was happy to see that even pretty people can handle natural birth.

One of the girls on my bowling team said that my back brace made me  look like santa claus. I found this amusing. I suppose I don't really need to feel attractive with my belly hoisted up and my back supported! The good news is that my bowling is kicking so much ass right now! Thursday we post bowled and I bowled 148, 125, 148. Last night I bowled 156, 150, 140. My average is 117. Booyah!

Today I'm going to Ikea with my sister to contemplate baby things and to pick up a couple things for the new apartment. I may also eat meatballs. Still undecided on that part.

Also, it's sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment