Friday, June 3, 2011

First Signs

Signs of impending doom:


  • I keep feeling like I'm having menstrual cramps. They're mostly ignorable and not very predictable though so that's good.
  • At my prenatal appointment yesterday they said that the baby had dropped, which would explain the cramping. 
  • Acid reflux that I've not had before bordering on nausea. Sugar seems to be my enemy. 
  • Birth center bag is packed and ready to go. We still need to have the car seat checked to make sure it's installed right. 


I've been having a combo of cramps and Braxton Hicks for about 3 consecutive days now. It's really weird to be in such a state of dread and anticipation at the same time. I keep telling her we just have to get through our baby shower tomorrow and then she can do what she wants.

I'm super excited to see everyone and am really happy about the weather predictions! I am so glad that I don't have to be more pregnant in hotter weather. This is about as warm as I think I want to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment