Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Model Trade In!

So, since I've taken Charlotte in to therapy I've noticed some pretty significant difference. First of all, she slept for 6 hours the first night and 5 the second. I have gotten sleep!!! This makes a world of difference in how much stress I can deal with. When I woke up and saw her grunting and kicking at 6am she was the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen in my life, hands down. Sorry other moms. Mine wins!

Besides sleep, she seems to be eating better, she's smiled a whole bunch and she's a bit less fussy. She does spit up quite a bit still, but it's definitely less than it was. Today's been a bit tougher but I did mess with her sleep patterns last night by going to bed pretty late. Hopefully if we go to bed when we normally do it will be like yesterday. I just love that my baby is so smiley and happy and I love that longer chunks of sleep make me a smiley happy momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment