Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another Baby Dream 2

I had such crazy dreams last night! Paul kept pulling the blanket off me all night so I kept waking up shivering and starting new dreams. I don't remember all the details, but I can remember three different ones.

Dream 1: I gave birth to a cat (again). It was tan and pretty small, but not a kitten. It was a baby sized cat I guess. I was very upset about this as I wanted to have a human and didn't want to breast-feed a cat. Our friends Mark and Michelle had a black lab.

Dream 2: I was floating down a small river in a fishing boat with the coach and captain of my dragon boat team and Jenny. I was very pregnant. They were paddling at a leisurely pace and I asked the coach if he thought I could paddle after I had the baby. He was reluctant to answer me. I said I was considering paddling with another team to get into better shape so I could rejoin the fire dragons. He said that was a good idea.

Dream 3: I was staying in a house with cast from Modern Family and my brother's family. I went into a room that was half kitchen and half bathroom. There were gadgets everywhere and everything was automatic in some way. I couldn't figure out how to find light switch because whatever switch I hit it turned on the wrong thing like the hair dryer or the coffee maker. My brother caught me flipping every switch and started yelling that I was going to ruin everything and trying to explain that it wasn't that hard to figure out. I could see Jenn and my nephew through a doorway in a room that was covered in pink fur. I knew that the characters from Modern family were in other rooms down the hallway.

Eat your heart out Freud!

No comments:

Post a Comment