Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Baby Dream

I dreamt this that I had our baby but that I had to share her with another woman. Since I had carried her, I breast-fed her, but every time I fed her the other women took her away to change her or burp her. I kept trying to hide with the baby so I could have personal time with her. I wanted to get rid of the other women because I didn't know her and didn't want to share.
I didn't have any baby stuff besides what I have now to take care of her, and I wished I had a pillow to support her while she ate. I didn't know if I needed to pump what was left when she was done. I wasn't sure how to swaddle her right. I kept running into things that I didn't know what I should do or how to do them right but I felt like it didn't matter because I had this little girl to take care of and I would figure it out because she was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment