Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cosleeper Day 4, 5 & 6

I am sitting here nursing a pretty persistent headache. Wednesday night was a pretty typical night with the cosleeper. Thursday was fine too although I was a bit anxious going to bed because she fussed all day. Last night was a bit of a curve ball however.

I spent nearly the entire day yesterday out and about running errands. I had lunch with Julia (which was awesome :), I got a copy of Charlottes birth certificate, and then I went on a wild goose chase for a store that I keep confusing with another store. This wasn't a bad thing though because I got a very pretty scarf for winter. It was probably around 6:30 that I got home. Charlotte was fussy and I fed her immediately since I'd only fed her twice in 7 hours. Bri and Emily came over so we could bake cupcakes for the bridal shower for Caitlin Sunday.

Charolotte was pretty good until it started to get to around 9 and she just wouldn't go to sleep. Usually she dozes off around 9, wakes up around 11, then 2, then 4, 6 or 7 and 9. I figured there was just lots going on, so I tried getting her to sleep in her swing in the bedroom with the lights off. That didn't work, she kept fussing over her binky, so then I tried holding her, feeding her again, etc... Ultimately, I didn't end up getting her to sleep until about 1:30. Usually I go to bed with her at 11, so I missed one of my sleep chunks. I'm tired today. I would have slept but I had more errands to run for the shower and Paul's at his brothers all day. No rest for the mothers I guess.

Perhaps I shall try to take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment